Sign in to follow this  
Mark C.

Selling/buying/trading/bartering ceramic stuff-check this out

Mark C.    1,807

This is a new group for me-its the yahoo potter/barter group-nation wide posts on all types of ceramic stuff-If you are already in a yahoo group just add this to your list if not its super easy to join up.

http://groups.yahoo....up/potterbarter

PS I'm not buy or selling just passing on a resource.

Mark

Edited by Mark C.

Denice    243

Thanks for the info on the barter/potter site I don't need to buy or sell anything right now but it will be a handy site to have on the back burner. Denice

RogRood    0

Hello! I am new to this site, and wondered if you could tell me where the appropriate section for posting studio equipment "For Sale" is? I have browsed under "Forums" and searched under this section and not found much. Is there a separate part of this site for listing "For Sale" items?

Thanks so much, Roger.

GEP    863

Roger,

Those types of listings are not permitted in this forum. We are here to discuss matters related to ceramics businesses, not to try to sell anything.

You can list your items for sale on the aforementioned PotterBarter Yahoo group (links above), and also on the ClayArt listerv.

Thanks for asking first!

Mea

clay lover    133

Thanks for the link. I have a yahoo account, but can't get in to the site. When asked for a profile, I click c'reate my profile' and just get redirected to 'open an account'. Any suggestions?

GEP    863

Thanks for the link. I have a yahoo account, but can't get in to the site. When asked for a profile, I click c'reate my profile' and just get redirected to 'open an account'. Any suggestions?

I have a Yahoo account that I don't use very frequently. I have noticed that lately it needs me to re-enter my password a lot more often than before. Maybe you need to make sure you are signed in before you can create your profile for potterbarter? Or possibly you haven't used your Yahoo account in a while, and it expired?

Mea