#1 Mark C.

Mark C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationNear Arcata Ca-redwood rain forest

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:31 PM

This is a new group for me-its the yahoo potter/barter group-nation wide posts on all types of ceramic stuff-If you are already in a yahoo group just add this to your list if not its super easy to join up.
http://groups.yahoo....up/potterbarter
PS I'm not buy or selling just passing on a resource.
Mark

Edited by Mark C., 15 February 2012 - 08:28 PM.

Mark Cortright
www.liscomhillpottery.com

#2 Denice

Denice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • LocationWichita, Kansas

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:25 PM

Thanks for the info on the barter/potter site I don't need to buy or sell anything right now but it will be a handy site to have on the back burner. Denice

#3 Seasoned Warrior

Seasoned Warrior

Businessman - Potter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:16 PM

It's a great resource Mark but most of the posters seem to be back East. I haven't found much here on the Pacific Coast

Regards,
Charles

#4 RogRood

RogRood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCharlottesville, VA

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

Hello! I am new to this site, and wondered if you could tell me where the appropriate section for posting studio equipment "For Sale" is? I have browsed under "Forums" and searched under this section and not found much. Is there a separate part of this site for listing "For Sale" items?

Thanks so much, Roger.

#5 GEP

GEP

Moderator / full time potter ^6 stoneware

• Moderators
  • 744 posts
  • LocationSilver Spring, MD

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:57 PM

Roger,

Those types of listings are not permitted in this forum. We are here to discuss matters related to ceramics businesses, not to try to sell anything.

You can list your items for sale on the aforementioned PotterBarter Yahoo group (links above), and also on the ClayArt listerv.

Thanks for asking first!

Mea
Mea Rhee
Good Elephant Pottery
http://www.goodelephant.com

#6 clay lover

clay lover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSoutheast

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:26 AM

Thanks for the link. I have a yahoo account, but can't get in to the site. When asked for a profile, I click c'reate my profile' and just get redirected to 'open an account'. Any suggestions?

#7 GEP

GEP

Moderator / full time potter ^6 stoneware

• Moderators
  • 744 posts
  • LocationSilver Spring, MD

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:26 AM

Thanks for the link. I have a yahoo account, but can't get in to the site. When asked for a profile, I click c'reate my profile' and just get redirected to 'open an account'. Any suggestions?

I have a Yahoo account that I don't use very frequently. I have noticed that lately it needs me to re-enter my password a lot more often than before. Maybe you need to make sure you are signed in before you can create your profile for potterbarter? Or possibly you haven't used your Yahoo account in a while, and it expired?

Mea
Mea Rhee
Good Elephant Pottery
http://www.goodelephant.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users