Can Anyone Identify This Wheel

I am looking for some help please. Does anyone know what make this wheel is or have any information about it?

I have looked everywhere to see if I can find the make or any info on this wheel but can't find any similar. It has no name on it or badges.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

post-75025-0-47355500-1462222241_thumb.jpeg

post-75025-0-47355500-1462222241_thumb.jpeg

I am looking for some help please. Does anyone know what make this wheel is or have any information about it?

I have looked everywhere to see if I can find the make or any info on this wheel but can't find any similar. It has no name on it or badges.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi,

Good point, I'm am based in London, UK.

Have you tried contacting Ceramic Review magazine? They may be able to help, especially those folks in the advertising department. Contact info below:

Ceramic Review Publishing Limited

63 Great Russell Street

London

WC1B 3BF

United Kingdom

Telephone +44 (0) 20 7183 5583 Facsimile +44 (0) 20 3137 0924

Why do you need to know the make?  Are you looking for spare parts?

We have four wheels at the centre, and only one has a label on it, and that is now un-readable. One looks home-made.  

Can you post a bigger picture?

Thanks everyone,

I wanted to find out what make as it new to me and I'm just curious. I just like to know what's what. Guy who gave me it said it was 10 yrs old but didn't know what make. I guess it's handy to know if ever I need parts or need to do any maintenance. Plus I'd also like to get a manual for it.

Will look at Venco and enquire at ceramic review. Thank you all very much for your advice.

Archived