A99 timer switch for Paragon kiln 220

1 hour ago, cindi passmore said:

I am looking for a 220 volt timer switch for an A99 Paragon kiln and we can't seem to find one anyone know where to get one

Check RobertShaw’s website and call the technicians they are very helpful 

they have every thing you might need for appliances and they also own paragon 

Hi Cindi, Welcome to the Forum!

Paragon Industries has a wiring diagram and parts identification .pdf for models A-99, A99B, A100B on their website; pick it from here:
Kiln Wiring Diagrams | Paragon Industries LP (paragonweb.com)

I'm not seeing a timer there, however, see "...kiln sitter (not shown)" under item 22.
Is the timer motor part of the kiln sitter? If so, please ID the sitter make and model, and, if possible, supply an image?

Robertshaw and Paragon...
Paragon defrost timers, yep.

Looks like Paragon kilns are made by Paragon Industries, L.P. in Mesquite, Texas ...if they are associated with Robertshaw, I'm not finding it.

...didn't know that Frederick W. Robertshaw invented the thermostat.
They make a broad array of control equipment - there was a lot of Robertshaw stuff in the steel mill where I worked - I wouldn't be surprised (maybe a little bit) if a Paragon kiln has a Robertshaw control.
Robertshaw headquarters is in Itasca, Illinois.

spellit.jpg.749f2fe0f3bc92e5ff6bed045f6e39f7.jpg

Switches used on kilns are not made specifically for kilns. They are typically off-the-shelf oven switches that happen to work on kilns. Robert Shaw switches were probably used on just about every brand of kilns at some point.

On 6/4/2024 at 11:06 PM, Hulk said:

Paragon Industries has a wiring diagram and parts identification .pdf for models A-99, A99B, A100B on their website; pick it from here:
Kiln Wiring Diagrams | Paragon Industries LP (paragonweb.com)

I'm not seeing a timer there, however, see "...kiln sitter (not shown)" under item 22.
Is the timer motor part of the kiln sitter? If so, please ID the sitter make and model, and, if possible, supply an image?

As Tom said, the timer is probably part of a kiln sitter, perhaps one of these:
http://www.fireright.com/docs/kilnsitter/lt3andk.pdf

If you can confirm that it is indeed part of a kiln sitter --  and tell us the make/model (preferably with a photo) -- somebody will be able to suggest a supplier.

For an idea of price, picking a random make and model of kiln-sitter I quickly found:
https://www.theceramicshop.com/product/7940/kiln-sitter-timer-motor/
...assuming that it is the motor that you are after

PS  PM'ed as OP hasn't visited since posting the question.

Edited by PeterH