Limiting Oxidation on Palladium?

Since I've learned here that Palladium will oxidize over time (due to its manganese content), I'm wondering  if there's a way to stop it or slow it down with a sealer of some kind? Not sure if it's a result of exposure to oxygen or it's something inherent in the material itself; or perhaps a result from handling? I have a (decorative) plate trimmed with Palladium and would prefer it not to tarnish and darken over time. Also wondering if that happens with metallic lustres as well?

I don’t know about other lustres, but gold and white gold are made of those actual materials, and don’t tarnish.

Some raku glazes that contain a lot of copper can be prone to reoxidizing over time. Usually folks will coat pieces like that with spray varnish or similar. I think it could work for Palladium. 

Can you confirm that you are talking about Amoco Palladium Glaze PC-04?

Which seems to give a mirror-like finish by local reduction of manganese.

As Callie has said you might try the ways people try to preserve reduced raku glazes, including wax polishes.

I don't know if palladium luster gives a mirror-like finish. However as I believe that palladium metal is now even more expensive than gold I doubt that it's option worth exploring.