2nd Quarter Pottery sales

Well it's looking like the second quarter in terms of Pottery sales has been slow-same as the first quarter. This is showing in my retail/wholesale outlets . The economy in our small backwater community is always lagging behind the national scene . Its been a bust and boom economy localy for all my time living here. This area was once king to Redwood timberr sales (when I moved here over 53 years ago). Then that went bust and Weed growing took over until thats gone bust in past years. Now its in between  the next thing. The toursit industry has been steady thru it all and thats a season flow for te shops and galleries . Now that I no longer travel with pots out of the area so I'm  now subject once again to this cycle except to one very large wholesale gallery far away from here wich I'm working on a huge twice a year order right now. In terms of my slowing down work wise this actually has worked well for me..I need to stock up for the summer trade season soon aas well. Not sure about te rest of the country but here pottery sales are slower than past years at this time locally.