glaze defects

It really depends on the glazes, the amount of wait time between glaze, and consistency of the glazes used. I always try to make certain glaze dipped over glazes is done without a whole lot of time before the second dip. I let the first dip dry for a few minutes then dip in the second glaze. Both glazes for me should be the same consistency, and the dip times the same.

There are other times when the two glazes for some reason or so are not compatible to being dipped over.

best,

Pres

16 minutes ago, Pres said:

It really depends on the glazes, the amount of wait time between glaze, and consistency of the glazes used. I always try to make certain glaze dipped over glazes is done without a whole lot of time before the second dip. I let the first dip dry for a few minutes then dip in the second glaze. Both glazes for me should be the same consistency, and the dip times the same.

There are other times when the two glazes for some reason or so are not compatible to being dipped over.

best,

Pres

Thank you for your input.  What you said  makes perfect sense since there was a days' delay before I applied the sencond glaze. This has not been the case when the glazes were applied  with a short delay between applications and they worked beautifully..  I will try again without the dely.