Help, accidentally put hold in middle of current bisque, should I adjust?!

So I am firing a slow bisque to 04 using the genesis 2.0. I edited the schedule to include a preheat, and I must have accidentally added a hold in the wrong segment. I realised an hour in to the hold, so I stopped the firing and restarted. It's still firing, just went into segment 5.

Will this increase the heatwork a lot and overfire my bisque?! If so, what adjustments could I make to the remainder of the firing to correct for the 1 hr soak? Attached is the schedule with the accidental hold in segment 4, and the table. There should be no 2:20 hold :(

PXL_20230225_002635608.jpg

PXL_20230225_002659343_2 (1).jpg

However long you’ve been at it, there’s always new things to learn. 

That step five hold might not be accidental, or if it was, it’s handily placed. Just because someone else was asking about black coring and wild clay recently, I remembered that this is about the temperature you’d want to hold a bisque at if your clay body has a bunch of carbon you’re trying to burn off to avoid some glaze issues.

Your clay may or may not have an actual problem with this, but it shouldn’t hurt it either. If you decide to remove that hold later, take note of whether or not you have any pinholing or micro bubbles in the pieces from the different bisque batches.