Thomas Stuart wheel head won’t stop

Phylicia M

I wonder if anyone can help me solve and issue with my Thomas Stuart Prodigy wheel.  When I disengage the foot pedal, the wheel keeps spinning very very slowly.  I have to turn the wheel off to make it still.  It there a way to fix this?  I have taken the wheel off, the tub off, checked for debris in the pedal that maybe blocks it from turning off…but it all looks good.  
this wheel is one I bought from a second party so no warranty.  It does work very well though…just wont stop that slow creep.  

Assuming it's not due to the pedal being caked with clay like mine, open up the control box and look for the adjustment dials. If that wheel has the same controller as mine, there are 6 dials that you'll need a small screwdriver to adjust. There's one labeled MIN SPD (minimum speed), which should fix it. Yours may be a little different than the one below, because mine is an old wheel, but it should be similar.

PXL_20230113_023448658.jpg.8e423972c41e7fc40ed17db613748f88.jpg