Should i buy Paragon TNF-273 kiln

Aefonty

I saw a listing on FB marketplace for a 2012 Paragon digital  tnf-273. The seller describes it as “in fair condition with a few rough bricks that could be replaced or just used as is. Has some loose elements that we can pin in.” I am not familiar with this brand in terms of how much it would cost to completely fix. They are asking $800, which i thought was pretty low, so I’m willing to put in more money to fix just want to make sure its worth it. 

ask for photos of the interior showing the elements and the damaged bricks.   ask for measurements, depth and width.  ask for photo of the side panel that shows the electrical info.  adk that the photos be taken with a LIGHT on.   some photos show only blackness, totally useless.  ask for photos of the controller, is it attached to the kiln or wall mounted?

also look at the marketplace listings here.  Mt Airy, maryland is not a long way from connecticut.  and someone is selling a kiln there but not enough info and no photos.

Edited by oldlady