Ceramic watercolour effect

Buenas tardes

Estoy buscando como realizar el efecto acuarela sobre cerámica. Les envío una foto para que se hagan una idea de lo que estoy buscando. En principio voy a cocer a baja temperatura

https://pin.it/Mlt99zZ

Edited by Callie to add translation:

Good afternoon

I'm looking for how to make the watercolour effect on ceramics. I'm sending you a photo to get an idea of what I'm looking for. In principle, I'm going to cook at low temperature.

Edited by Callie Beller Diesel
Translations added

Hi and welcome!

There are a couple of techniques used on the different pieces in that image. The 2 bowls on the far left are done with a technique called bubble glazing. There are loads of tutorials online on how to: it involves glaze, a straw and some really bubbly soap, like dish detergent. You can do this technique at any temperature, and it’s messy, but a lot of fun.

The longer plates in the middle probably involve taking 2 underglazes, or a Mason stain mixed with a little frit,  and diluting them so they flow like watercolour paints. For a fluid look like that, you’ll want to apply them to saturated wet bisque like a wet on wet technique. You have to let the pieces dry thoroughly before trying to glaze them, so allow what time you need to do that. 

The 2 round plates I think are done the same as the long/oval plates, but with one colour and more saturated. 

The round bowl on the right is most likely just a purple glaze. I don’t have a good recipe for earthenware, but you might look on Glazy.com for suggestions.