Looking for used slab roller for clay- can anyone help me?

• 1 month later...

If you are still looking, I have a  22" MiniMight II tabletop slab roller with legs purchased about 2 1/2 years ago from Bailey Pottery. The boxes were never opened. 

Edited by Greta
typo

@Greta, the op in this thread hasn’t been here since March 29 when they made their post so they might not see your reply. Try sending them a message by tapping on their name then the little envelope at the top of their page. They will get an email letting them know they have a message from you.

• 8 months later...

@Traciedyou might get more traction if you create a new post with details about what kind you’d like and an area you want to stay within. Piggybacking on an old post isn’t super effective, and we do go through and clear out old posts from time to time. DM me or any of the other moderators if you need any assistance with starting a new thread. We’re happy to help!

To DM me, tap on the profile pic to the left of this post. On my profile page, there is an envelope icon that will bring up the right form. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2022 at 5:30 PM, Greta said:

If you are still looking, I have a  22" MiniMight II tabletop slab roller with legs purchased about 2 1/2 years ago from Bailey Pottery. The boxes were never opened. 

Is your slab roller still available?

• 2 months later...

When I bought my Bailey I just ordered the main unit and my husband built the table for me.   Request information and plans on building the table when you order it you will need them.   My husband used a metal bracing set and 4x4 lumber,  the metal bracing L brackets was a kit to build a work bench from.  You can get them at any lumber yard.   I have a old solid core door for the top and it has Formica on it now,  a better top; might have been a old Formica  counter that you can cut to width and length.  Building my own table save me a lot,  the shipping alone for the table was expensive.   Buying the canvas for the unit is also necessary,   I tried using heavy canvas it would just pull and wrinkle up.  I have two slab roller canvas from Bailey one is for red clay the other white.   If you have any questions just ask.    Denice

• 3 weeks later...