Unable to watch Clayflicks

I've had the same problem. I like to watch with my morning coffee before work, its more uplifting than the news, so I've checked back each day. It has not worked since the site changed and I have also been unable to see my subscription status, all I know is...they took the money from my account and I can't access anything. I pay for the membership that gives me everything, but I can't read articles, access recipes or watch clayflicks.

1 hour ago, D.kriger said:

I've had the same problem. I li

Just asking, have you tried getting a new password? There was a intro popup on the new site for a bit and several comments to the effect here of renewing your login so to speak. Not for this forum though. Maybe that will help.

BTW - intro still there “Also, because of the new account management system, you will need to reset your password on the new CAN site. You can do this through the log-in button in the upper right corner of the site, or through the link in the "New website: Please reset your password" message you will see throughout the site (see image). 

I actually reset my password the second time just now. To be safe, I cleared all cookies and logged in again. Still no access.  I also can't read articles, access recipes or watch clayflicks. I have an active silver membership.

• Administrators

I just heard back from IT.  They are actively working to figure out what is going on. In the meantime, please email customerservice@ceramicartsnetork.org and we can take a look at your individual accounts. 

Thank you, and again, we appreciate your patience.

Jennifer

• Administrators

I wanted to post a link here to a page we created on the site to keep users up to date on known issues. Please visit this link to see if it answers any of your questions:

https://ceramicartsnetwork.org/error/technical-problems-on-new-can-website

If you are still experiencing any of the problems listed on the page above … OR you have discovered a new issue, please email us at customerservice@ceramicartsnetwork.org. Please remember to tell us what problem you’re having. And please include your name, address, and telephone number where we can reach you.

Thanks to everyone for your continued patience!

Jennifer

Hi, I am still unable to access any videos on Clayflicks and it will not allow me to read any articles etc although I have silver membership

I have already emailed customer services but still no joy :-(

I am using an iPad 

Heads up to all who have been having issues:

It seems like the issue may have been resolved. I personally managed to log into Clayflicks after changing my password just now. Try it again, and post here if you’re still having issues. 

Thank you so much for your patience!

@SherisseCollins @Bill Kielb @D.kriger @MHS @Hong

Hi,  I still cannot access anything! I’m not having any difficulty with changing my password, in fact I have changed it 3 times with no issue.

The problem is I can’t access anything when I am logged in! 
if I go to my account it seems to recognise I am a silver member. 
I have no links to full length videos

if I try to play any short preview videos it looks like it is going to start and then nothing, except the newest with Janice Jakielskis which seems to play fine.

If I try to read any articles from Pottery making illustrated or ceramics monthly, it say I have read my 3 articles for the month and will not allow me access.

I really hope this gets sorted soon, as I haven’t got long left on my yearly membership and there is certainly no point in me renewing at the moment!!

@MHS, if you haven't done it yet try clearing the cache then shut down your iPad and restart it by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and Home button until the Apple logo  appears and iPad will reset . (don't just close the page or close down the browser). If that doesn't work either then contact customerservice@ceramicartsnetwork.org

• Administrators

Hi all!

If you haven't already, please provide answers to the following questions to help IT troubleshoot. I am forwarding all of your information to them and they are working on it. Thank you!

• What device are you using?
  • What content are you unable to access?
  • Have you restarted your computer, logged out of the site and back in? 
  • Can you see some premium content (ie. Clayflicks, but not Magazines, etc)? 

@Jennifer Harnetty

In answer to your questions:

• What device - iPad but also tried on an iMac 
  • what content - all premium content, videos and magazines, I can’t even see the previews for most of the videos
  • restarted computer etc - yes and cleared Cache as suggested
  • No premium content at all

Here are a couple of screen shots of what I can see!

Thanks Maxine

23ED9BDC-73EE-43E4-808B-F764CBDEA707.jpeg

25FE5878-F2D0-4B97-BEB7-61AD84CB011A.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Hi @Bruno, if you haven't already done it can you try go to the login page and reset your password using the "reset my password" link at the very bottom. Then logout, clear your cache and restart your device. If that doesn't work let us know here and I'll pass your issue onto admin.

28 minutes ago, Bruno said:

Thankyou for responding to my issue regarding clayflicks. I have reset my password, cleared my cache and restarted my computer, but can still only see previews, not entire clayflicks episodes.

I’ll pass this along to admin, stay tuned.

Archived