Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Welcome to the forum!

The answer to your question is something that varies from State to State. I would go to the State website to check on the possible requirements and licenses. Special need individuals have protections that are needed obviously. You could check with local special needs agencies for more help.



Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a little late for the discussion but thought I'd jump in for a moment   I think I see something slightly overlooked in this teaching clay thread. It is something that became very apparant when I

I'm 46 and I'm currently in my second throwing class called "Learning to Throw" at Dunedin Fine Art Center (FL). As a student, I would appreciate more structure in the classes. It seems to be an any

Happypots,   I, like you, have given "private lessons" to adults, with a different take, however. If the student wants to learn ceramics, they start with handbuilding and work their way up. I remi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.