toner and compatible computer to make b&w decals

Callie..............thanks for your help.  With you suggestion and one other members suggestion and Google, what 

i have found about "toner containing iron"   is   the name and phone number of a company that makes toner with iron

for the check writing industry.  Name of company is  LASER CARTRIDGE PLLUS.  Their phone number is 1-800  260-9809.

These toner cartridges definitely have iron in a powder form.  They list some printers that use these printers (HP Laser Jet Printers (plural). 

I am going to call Laser Cartridge Plus  this morning to nail down exact models of the HP Laser Jet Printers.  These models range

in price from affordable to high end..............I want to be sure anything I purchase contains the IRON BEARING TONER.

Never having posted to this website, I am hoping that this is the best way to respond.  I know there was one other person who helped answer

this question and I will ltry to respond to him/her as well.  Warmest regards, Clay Lily

1 hour ago, Clay Lily said:

Callie..............thanks for your help.  With you suggestion and one other members suggestion and Google, what
i have found about "toner containing iron"   is   the name and phone number of a company that makes toner with iron
for the check writing industry.  Name of company is  LASER CARTRIDGE PLLUS.  Their phone number is 1-800  260-9809.
These toner cartridges definitely have iron in a powder form. 

I've not heard of anybody using  MICR ( Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) toner for for decals, but it has always seemed
like a good idea: guaranteed very high iron content, and its not going to suddenly switch to an iron-free formula.

You might want to glance at their site before you phone, to get the most out of the call.
Range of printer manufacturers supported and explanation of what MICR toner is:
https://www.lasercartridgeplus.com/micr-toners.html
Explanation (down the page) of how they get the cartridges to refill with MICR toner:
https://www.lasercartridgeplus.com/hp-micr.html

PS Don't know if they can send you a sample printed "cheque"; you might be able to test-fire the image onto a tile.
(William De Morgan did this using tissue-paper+glaze, don't know if printer paper would work.)

Archived