Cress B-23-H to cone 018?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, LaChell said:

I would really appreciate a pdf copy of your B-23-H manual. That would be such a life saver. 

@LaChell
Just in case it is never found - Cress produced a general manual for their ABC kilns here: https://cressmfg.wpenginepowered.com/wp-content/uploads/BASIC-KILN-MANUAL-FOR-ABC-KILNS-1.pdf

• 3 months later...
On 3/6/2022 at 1:23 PM, DTPotter said:

I have an original manual that came with the original purchase of the B-23-H model.

I can scan the pages into one large pdf and then email to whenever might want it?

I JUST bought a used Kiln the same model B-23-H and have no manual nor experience. I LOVE working with clay and until now used air dry or polymer but I desperately want to make items that can be glazed hence taking the leap to buy a kiln. I have NEVER used a kiln and know nothing about them or how to use them. I would be extremely appreciative if you would send me a copy of the manual. :-) along with any other tips or useful n helpful website. Thank you in advance. 
Diane