Jump to content

Name this shelf type?


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of updating my studio shelves and found this wonderful design online. It doesn't have the corner frames and instead held in frame by two vertical posts.
I've tried a bunch of names in google but haven't successfully located one.

Could you help with exactly what this style of shelving is called?

Thank you kindly


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a couple almost the same from a sell off of ceramic assets a few decades ago-you could also have a metal fab shop make you a few. Mine does not have the bar per shelve that goes across . I just used thicker plywood to support that  front.

Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.