TIME TO VOTE for YOUR BOARD

Once a year the entire Potters Council Membership has the opportunity to VOTE for the Members you would like to represent you on the Potters Council Board.

The Nominees are:

Kevin Bradshaw, Island City, Oregon

Steven Branfman, Needham, Mass.

Diana Pancioli, Ypsilanti, Michigan

Shirley A. Potter, Boise, Idaho

E. Preston Rice, Tyrone, Pennsylvania

The two who are elected will be YOUR REPRESENTATIVES to support the missions and goals of the Potters Council. The nominating committee searched for candidates who were motivated not only to provide ideas but give the hours needed to bring ideas to life. I think this year's slate is extremely strong and diverse so I encourage you to take five minutes of your time to check out their bios and read their mission statements so you can select the two candidates who mesh with your image of what YOU would like Potters Council to be. Then VOTE and encourage any other Members you know to do the same.

I know that writing in BOLD CAPITALS means I am yelling ... and I guess I am because voting is easy to do and very important.

VOTE TODAY ... Please :mellow: ... and Thank You :D

Here is the link all set to go ...

Once a year the entire Potters Council Membership has the opportunity to VOTE for the Members you would like to represent you on the Potters Council Board.

The Nominees are:

Kevin Bradshaw, Island City, Oregon

Steven Branfman, Needham, Mass.

Diana Pancioli, Ypsilanti, Michigan

Shirley A. Potter, Boise, Idaho

E. Preston Rice, Tyrone, Pennsylvania

The two who are elected will be YOUR REPRESENTATIVES to support the missions and goals of the Potters Council. The nominating committee searched for candidates who were motivated not only to provide ideas but give the hours needed to bring ideas to life. I think this year's slate is extremely strong and diverse so I encourage you to take five minutes of your time to check out their bios and read their mission statements so you can select the two candidates who mesh with your image of what YOU would like Potters Council to be. Then VOTE and encourage any other Members you know to do the same.

I know that writing in BOLD CAPITALS means I am yelling ... and I guess I am because voting is easy to do and very important.

VOTE TODAY ... Please :mellow: ... and Thank You :D

Here is the link all set to go ...

www.surveymonkey.com/s/2012PCBoardElections

Just a side here, as some people will not connect Pres with E. Preston Rice, I am honored to be running for council.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived