This Always Warms My Heart-Great Customers

Getting a note like this from a customer across country (Georgia) is one of the reasons I'm still in clay

Mark,

I wanted to let you know the bowls arrived this past Thursday all in good

shape. They're beautiful and go great with our dinnerware, as I hoped! We

are already enjoying using them. Thanks so much for your beautiful work, and

for getting them here intact.

Best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2016!

Tricia

This customer placed a order with me at a show in AZ last month (I do not do special orders ) I did not have enough of my standard small black bowls (glazed like space plate post awhile back)

so I made her a dozen just before may last fire on 2015 and shipped them after the holiday rush

Great customers make all the difference.

Customers paying me for my pottery, using the pieces and telling me how much they enjoy them has become the major high in my life.  There is just no other feeling like it.

A customer like that, Mark, makes up for the ones potters find so aggravating...many tales told about that on this forum.  Thanks for sharing.

The items I tend to hear about the most are my Christmas Ornaments ... Very often I will get an email around the Holidays as people are decorating their trees. Some spend a good deal of time hunting me down so that is very nice. Funniest was a gentleman who broke one and had to get a replacement before his wife got home ... It was at least ten years old but luckily I had one on my tree that he drove over to my home for.

Archived