Sign in to follow this  
Pres

Business Return Address Label

Pres    896

Years ago when I started mailing out communion sets I decided that I needed to have some sort of return address label for broken, lost items etc. The first ones were simple name and address, but over the years it just didn't seem to be enough. So I came up with a new business card logo, and redid the return mailing address label in Corel Draw to "freshen" the presentation. Now, it is unmistakable what is in the box, and whom it is from. How do you present your shipping containers with your return labels? Please post them.

OffCenter    82

Years ago when I started mailing out communion sets I decided that I needed to have some sort of return address label for broken, lost items etc. The first ones were simple name and address, but over the years it just didn't seem to be enough. So I came up with a new business card logo, and redid the return mailing address label in Corel Draw to "freshen" the presentation. Now, it is unmistakable what is in the box, and whom it is from. How do you present your shipping containers with your return labels? Please post them.

I like that.

Jim

Mark C.    1,800

I enclose a reciept for goods in box as well as a personal note and a business card.

The label on the outside is a printed UPS label with my return address-I often stamp a few rubber stamp images-like a potter throwing or shark fin cutting thru water to spice things up.

When mailing things like applications to shows I always spice up the mail with unusual stamps and rubber stamps as well-

Mark

post-8914-136787020733_thumb.jpg

post-8914-136787020733_thumb.jpg

Pres    896

I enclose a reciept for goods in box as well as a personal note and a business card.

The label on the outside is a printed UPS label with my return address-I often stamp a few rubber stamp images-like a potter throwing or shark fin cutting thru water to spice things up.

When mailing things like applications to show I always spice up the mail with unusual stamps and ruber stamps as well-

Mark

Fun and an identifier.