Sign in to follow this  
GFSDishes

Dinner Plate Supplier?

GFSDishes    0

I am looking for a dinner plate supplier. This is what I need:

1. 50-200 round, rimmed white dinner plates, size = 10.5-10.75"
  2. Bisque or glaze fired (preferrably glaze fired)
  3. price = $1.00 or less per plate

Any suggestions of where to find these will be GREATLY appreciated, thanks!

Chris Campbell    1,084

As you have probably already seen, you have to buy thousands to get such a low price. I would recommend calling a party rental store and ask them if you can buy some plates from them. I am sure most of these places do buy them by the thousands and you might find someone willing to sell some.

Just wondering if this is for Gordon Food Service. It would be wonderful if they used hand-made dishes.

it doesnt sound like anyone is talking about handmade anything--the OP is requesting a source for cheap (read: mass produced) dishes which s/he can then apply text to... This reality aside, it would be nice to see a giant stack of handmade plates at the front of a cafeteria line, but given the associated costs I'm not holding my breath.

trina    20

Just wondering if this is for Gordon Food Service. It would be wonderful if they used hand-made dishes.

it doesnt sound like anyone is talking about handmade anything--the OP is requesting a source for cheap (read: mass produced) dishes which s/he can then apply text to... This reality aside, it would be nice to see a giant stack of handmade plates at the front of a cafeteria line, but given the associated costs I'm not holding my breath.

Now that is a sweet fantasy! Imagine a world where all those people dressed in yoga clothes weren't carrying around those stupid Starbucks paper cups but a beautiful mug! ahhhhhhhhhh T