Ceramics Monthly Calendar

Guest Jessica Knapp

Guest Jessica Knapp

I just wanted to add that if your event is a few months away, you should also consider submitting information about it to Ceramics Monthly for inclusion in the Calendar section in print and online.

Here's the link to the submission page. Once you're there, just scroll down to the listings section:

http://ceramicartsdaily.org/ceramics-monthly/submit-content/

Images and press releases about exhibitions are also welcome, and can be submitted to editorial@ceramics.org, or for numerous images, on cd to our mailing address: 600 N. Cleveland Ave. Ste. 210, Columbus, OH 43082.

Images and press releases are considered for possible inclusion in the Upfront section of the magazine. The editorial staff reviews submissions once per month.

Both of these options are free.

Jessica

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to add that if your event is a few months away, you should also consider submitting information about it to Ceramics Monthly for inclusion in the Calendar section in print and online.

Here's the link to the submission page. Once you're there, just scroll down to the listings section:

http://ceramicartsda...submit-content/

Images and press releases about exhibitions are also welcome, and can be submitted to editorial@ceramics.org, or for numerous images, on cd to our mailing address: 600 N. Cleveland Ave. Ste. 210, Columbus, OH 43082.

Images and press releases are considered for possible inclusion in the Upfront section of the magazine. The editorial staff reviews submissions once per month.

Jessica

Such a very amazing link!

Thanks you for the post.

watch movies online

• 5 months later...

http://ceramicartsda...submit-content/

Jessica

I think I must be stressed out. I cannont remember if I already submitted a call for entries for Seapots, Teapots and a Sunday Tea Party exhibition and ceramic art competition in Portugal? Sorry, some things I start then get interupted and never sure if I finished. I need an organizational system. I still plan to submit a press release. regards, Rosemary

• 6 years later...
On 6/18/2010 at 6:18 AM, Jessica Knapp said:

http://ceramicartsdaily.org/ceramics-monthly/submit-content/

Jessica

Dear Jessica 

In the 15 downloadable ^6 glazes there are typos on each glaze saying 06.  FYI

Marcia

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...