Jump to content

Recommended Posts

so sorry you have to ask this question.  hope everything else has survived.   maybe ask the gypsum manufacturer of drywall, plaster is their business so maybe they know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing I could think of is to test your least favorite mold.  Soak it in some water with bleach and then put it in let it dry.  When it isn't soaking wet anymore and the bleach seems to have done it job you can put it in a 180 oven and finish drying it.   Above 180F  damages the plaster structure,  if your oven temperature is off try 150F.    Denice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.