Posting equipment pics

(I am moving this topic to the Equipment section)

Linda just follow the exact same steps you did to post this topic. The process to attach photos are right underneath the field where you type your comment.

Use the 'Insert other media' button bottom left when posting a pic. Use 'Insert image from URL"' and insert the address i.e. the address of the pic on the web.

If you right click on most images on the web a window will come up, choose 'Copy Image Location'.

Come back to your post here and paste (right click= 'Paste') the URL address (image location) within the 'Insert image from URL"'' window  and click on 'insert into post'.

Hope that's not too complicated. Once you learn how to do it it's easy.

Hello

i am attaching some pics of the gas kiln I bought last winter. I have not fired it yet.

can anyone tell me if this is an updraft or downdraft kiln.

Are the burners Venturi.

Does anyone know anything about the perfect fire controller.

it came with a 20 by 20 inch shelf. Which sits on the bottom.  Should I use the same size shelves and does the flame need to be unobstructed from the burners.

Thanks for anyone's help.

The pic is the floor of the kiln.

IMG_1984.JPG

No blowers.  I tried to send pics but only allowed one which is the one you see. Yes the burners come up  thru the floor.  

Does the air flow need to be unobstructed from the burners, ie no kiln shelves placed directly over them.

Do you have any experience with perfect fire controllers with a gas kiln.

Thanks for your help!

Linda A

You will be able to upload more pics at one time if you decrease the size of the pics first. 

If you have MicroSoft Office Picture Manager, click on Edit Picture, then click on Compress pictures from the menu on the Right side of the screen. Choose Documents then OK. Be sure to save the newly compressed pic in a folder of your choice. Then upload it. Choosing Documents will shrink the pic to under 300 KB.

If you have another picture manager software or viewer you can use the ReSize option where you can use either preset resizing or use the pixels settings to shrink the pic.

Archived