"Making Pottery" with Linda Christianson 5 Day Workshop

Linda Christianson

Making Pottery

www.pocosinarts.org

Focus on the skill-building, curiosities and aesthetic development of your individual interests. Through daily demonstrations, discussions, fun exercises and personalized attention, participants will create well-crafted and thoughtful pottery. Pots that are dry are bisque-fired as  part of the class. With an atmosphere of fun and hard work, experience personal growth in your work. Wheel throwers and handbuilders are welcome.

ALL LEVELS

Session runs September 5 – 9, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily, open studio hours on select days.
$470 tuition + $35 registration fee

Artist Bio:
LINDA CHRISTIANSON is an independent studio potter working in rural Minnesota since 1977. She has received fellowships from the National Endowment for the Arts, the McKnight Foundation, and the Minnesota State Arts Board. Linda has taught at Carleton College, Hartford Art School, and the University of Georgia. One of her goals is to make a better cup each day.  Her work is included in both museum collections and kitchens worldwide.

christiansonpottery.com

$505

chrl0407b 2 .jpg

thanks, gabby.    i guess that if a person had posted this and not a building, there would be an address.  it is so strange to me, a very old person who always made sure of a location on anything going out into the world, that so MANY notifications of future events are so badly written.   do they not want people to find them?????  marketing is trying to SELL.  how can i buy if i do not know where to go?

i was invited to an event somewhere in the st petersburg, fl area.  only the name of a new brewery was given.  no address at all.  i guess that "EVERYBODY knows where it is" has become the norm.  

Archived