#61 teardrop

teardrop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

:) Super news, diana! I hope potter's worldwide feel the same increase in sales/interest this year! :)

Sharing is caring!

teardrop
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr. Seuss US author & illustrator (1904 - 1991)

#62 Kleipots

Kleipots

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa, Cape Town

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:07 PM

I bought a kick wheel recently. What a pleasure listening to my own breathing in the absence of the constant humming of the electric wheel!

But it took a while to get used to again, especially centering the clay. I miss the speed while centering before relaxing into pulling the clay up. Maybe I must install an electric motor to it just for centering.

Thank you for the feedback on today's Potters Market, Diana. I could not be there, but hope to join you in November.

#63 SShirley

SShirley

Cow Creek Pottery

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationPittsburg, Kansas

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:06 AM

Yesterday I finally finished my spray booth. My husband came up and cut the hole in the wall for the exhaust. I immediately had to try spraying a glaze and it worked great! I'm so excited! I used to spray outside if the weather was nice (no rain, no wind) so I didn't spray very often. Now every day can be a good "spray day".Attached File  Spray booth 1.jpg   174.29KB   12 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users