Ceramic Arts Forums Software Tweak?

AndyL, I don't see any differences in contrast between the upgraded software and the old software. It could be a setting within your own browser or computer. Is anyone else having issues with the contrast?

some of the words are very faint but i think they are the ones rarely used.  right now i can see the post from GEP and the word Report at the bottom of the square is the faint one but it becomes dark if i move my mouse into the square.  i don't know the technical term for the border surrounding each post.

AndyL,

(I also posted this answer in another thread, where someone reported a similar problem as you).

I noticed that all of my text formatting features work properly when using the forum on my Mac laptop, but when I use iPad many of the forum features do not work. My theory is that this is Flash-related. Is it possible you are using a device that does not support Flash (such as an iPad) or a computer that needs to have its Flash updated?

mea, i just discovered something.  Reply  offers a different box to type in.   there is a tiny square up in the corner where i am typing.  it is the first one in the row and is next to one which will let me see what it means and it says "remove format".  the first tiny square has what looks like a paperclip standing upright and seems to have thumbtacks inside each corner.  there is no identifying info that i can find.  i was trying stuff and clicked on it two days ago.  since then, all the stuff in that section faded out and could not be used.  i just noticed that square was brighter and clicked on it and everything else just came back.  while i had it "UP" (? whatever the correct term) all my posts looked like the font on an old typewriter with serifs and all.  now that i clicked on it again, this reads like everything else on the forum.

what is that thing and could it be Andy's problem?   boy, hitting anything in error is a real pain to correct.

Archived