Old ECONO Kiln repair HELP only 3/6 elements glow

I have a Econo Model KR23.
220 V 3 full sections with jumper cables
I have just rewired the whole kiln and I am very new at this.
new switches, new jumper cables, new wire, and one new element(because one was broken).

I am doing the glow test and turning all switches on high, but for each section I only get the bottom element to glow (I have 6 elements in total and only 3 are glowing)
I know it's getting enough Volts from the plug, and there's continuity to the other sections.
is there anything I can check to get these elements working?
Thanks!

Failing to find a circuit diagram ...

This page gives electrical specifications of (some?) K-models,  only the K230 models are listed as having  6 elements.
https://hotkilns.com/hk-pdfs/%3Asites%3Adefault%3Afiles%3Apdf%3Ak-old-instruct

Note:
Each section of the kiln has an input control switch provided on the instrument panel. The K Model kilns used a four way switch (Low-Medium-High-Off). The original switches that were used are no longer available; however, a replacement switch made by Arkless is available. When changing to this switch you must order the replacement kit. (A diagram comes with the switch telling you how to rewire).
[My emphasis, as I believe other switches are available which need to be wired differently.]

Agree with @neilestrick, the switches are probably wired wrong. As noted by @PeterH, replacement switches have a different arrangement of the connections on the back of the switch. The functioning of the 4-way switches is: on Low, both elements are on, but connected in series for 1/4 the total power of the section. On Medium, only the bottom element turns on, for 1/2 the total power of the section. On High, both elements are on, but connected in parallel for full power. Though you have the switch turned to high, the wiring to the elements is as if it is on medium.