I'm a beginner hobbyist and a local store wants to sell my pieces

I am just going to a local ceramic studio to learn and make things as a hobby. I feel huge passion in ceramics though and actually I'd love to launch my brand one day. So as a practice I started to brand my IG account and post some pictures of what I made. And a local concept store saw it and they want to sell them. 

So this opportunity is super exciting but I have no clue where to start. I have no tool at home. I can buy clay and tools, and build it at home, but I definitely need klin and glaze. I am embarrassed to ask my studio though, since people working there have years of experiences, and I don't want to be like hey, I got a sales deal just with my cool IG pictures for this super simple no brainer beginner piece. 

What would you do? Would you still try whatever it takes to take this chance to have your one foot in the business world, or you'd rather wait for the time when you have your proper brand and production setting? 

Congratulations on the positive reception your work has received! I think you should share your news with the studio.

Potters are not notoriously jealous of each other and they may surprise you with their pleasure at your recognition. They will probably be able to advise you on how to practically encourage your admirers while you increase your skills and production capabilities. 

Seems to me this would be a terrific learning opportunity, no matter how it evolves within the studio and out in retail land. Pay attention to your own stress levels, so as not to get too ahead of yourself-like over buying tools, over promising product, panicking because the studio presents unanticipated isues at the worst time etc. Personally, one of the best things I did when exploring establishing a small biz was to take a series of workshops with an organization that offered free expert guidance, legal issues to be aware of,  and tips for starting and maintaining a business. In the U.S, this is S.C.O.R.E--maybe google it to get a sense of what they do and see if there is anything similar in your country.

I agree with the others,  no need to wait.  If you want to pursue the opportunity and seek out more like it, go for it!  Have fun with it.  But I totally agree, don't be afraid to ask for help at your ceramics studio.  They were all new once and some will simply adore the opportunity to lend you a hand and help you get going.  I myself really like trying to help others and assist them in dodging the mistakes I've myself made.  A little shared experience can be invaluable - but do ask more than one person.  A single point of view may be limiting so take any advice and weigh it against what your gut tells you is practical for your own situation.  One size doesn't always fit all.  But definitely do NOT be afraid!  Jump in with both feet, learn, have fun, and don't be afraid of failure either!  You got this.

When you decide that you do want to get a small kiln and start firing at home, there's a ton of help to be had here too.  Bring your questions and we'll be happy to assist.  My smallest kiln plugs into a 110 standard wall socket and is small enough for me to pick up and carry it around.  I fire it outside on my porch or inside of my garage, or I take it with me for workshops and classes if my students will be working on small items.  That way you don't have to shell out a lot of money or dedicate a lot of space to get started at home.

Back when I first started in ceramics I used a kiln at my High School.  Then at college.  But as soon as I was reasonably able I went out and bought my own and never looked back.  Now I have more than one and it's my full time occupation.  Good luck and don't be stranger if we can help you with your new goals.