Majolica firing schedule

Hello there I am new to using earthenware clay. I have been using stoneware for four years and just discovered. Majolica. I have  white earthenware that is cone 04-1. I am going to do a slow bisque to 04. No problem there. Glaze firing to 06 with the majolica glaze…. I have no clue how to go about this. I usually do a slow ramp and hold for my cone 5 pieces and I could compare that…. But I would be taking a guess. If anyone would be kind enough to share their firing schedule with me, I’d be over the moon. And Fahrenheit please lol. I just want to ensure that I don’t have defects like pinholes, which is why I always do a slow drip and hold. It seems to work for my mid-fire, but I have no clue or experience with low fire anything. Thank you!!!!!!

I'd start with just using the pre-programmed medium speed firing schedule in your controller. Those schedules work for most applications. If there are issues with the firing, then you at least have  a simple baseline to start making adjustments from.