glaze firing speed

doing my first test tiles in a new test kiln.   My test kiln has slow, medium and fast firing speeds.  a bunch of hold options etc.  etc.  since these are just test tiles (I already bisque them), I feel eager to do a fast firing speed, but will this give me false glaze test results?  considering the final pieces will probably be fired slow?  How exact does the firing have to be?   I'll be firing the final pieces at a communal ceramic studio, so not sure how much say I will have in how they're fired there. ... 

Small test kilns can fire incredibly fast, much faster than larger electric kilns. So yes, if the “real” pots will be fired in a larger kiln then you’ll want to approximate the same firing speed. I would suggest asking the studio where you fire your work what schedule they use plus how long the firing takes then program your test kiln to match it as close as you can. Test kilns also cool down super fast so you probably should do a slow cool down also. This wouldn’t be necessary for clear glazes though.