1991 shimpo nra-07s

I found half of a nra-07 (pictured below) on offer up, i ended up paying $140 for it so i was willing to take that wager. Seeing how its 30something years old shimpo no longer makes replacement parts. Ive looked online but cant find much other than the “instructions” for it. Seeing as how it looks very similar to their more recent dual auger pugmills i was wondering is someone would do me the favor and take some measurements on theirs to see if using a newer models body would be feasible. Please dm me if you have an NVA-04 or NRA-04, thank you.

Last resort will be me fabricating a body which i can probably do it since its kinda what I do for a living , but if possible want to avoid that headache.

IMG_1378.jpeg

Just need a top and the barrel made up. There is a new peter pugger barrel on ebay now. I own that vp20 (its the same one on ebay) so I can measure that diameter for you if you go that route .

7 hours ago, Mark C. said:

Just need a top and the barrel made up. There is a new peter pugger barrel on ebay now. I own that vp20 (its the same one on ebay) so I can measure that diameter for you if you go that route .

Yea hell if its close enough ill do that. Whats the diameter and length? Thanks 

33 minutes ago, Dznts said:

Yea hell if its close enough ill do that. Whats the diameter and length? Thanks 

I'll get those measurements tomorrow-I'll be guessing on the Id on the larger end-OD is easy

2 hours ago, Mark C. said:

I'll get those measurements tomorrow-I'll be guessing on the Id on the larger end-OD is easy

Thanks.

i checked ebay and the only pugmill part i could find was a nozzle. Now that I think about it I think I remember seeing a body for sale on there but it mustve sold