Bailey Pugmill mixes but won't pug forward, only hums

BiG

I have two MSV25T Bailey de-airing Pug  mills.  Recently started using one with probably two years of use.  No issues until last week, it mixes perfectly the cone 5 Buffalo Wallo soft clay.  Issue is,  it won't pug forward.  It only hums, so I know something is happening in this position of pug.  The auger spins and is mixing normal, even the vacuum switch turns on if as if it  were to pug. Just before it stopped pugging, it pugged two a large load of clay into complete slabs, so I know there is no blockage.  It stopped just short of a full hopper...but still mixes.  If I take it apart, what am I looking (specifically) for to troubleshoot?

I've had this happen a couple times if I really empty the pugger on the previous batch the following batch can take ages (like 10 minutes) to get it to feed through. If I look at the end of the barrel I can see the clay going around and around but it won't push through straightaway. As long as the pugger is switched from mix to pug and the auger is going the right way it will work as long as the chamber is full or nearly full. (I have had the same stainless model for at least 10 years) Try leave it on for longer and see if that works. 

Welcome to the forum!

Edited by Min