Editing Albums

I have no idea where to put this topic so PLEASE move it where it is most appropriate.  None of the categories seem to fit technical issues.  For some reason I can upload photos to my own gallery album for Hyn Patty LLC but unlike before, now I can't seem to edit them to add any information except tags.  What happened?  It didn't used to be difficult at all for me to edit and add information after the photo was uploaded.  Now I have new photos added but I can't find any means to add info.  Thanks.

Being curious, was looking at my album...

At the right, under the "Image Tools" menu, select "Add note" to launch the editor, which allows you to post notes, which pop up when you hover over it. I've posted a note on each of my three images - hover your pointer over the image to see the note.

Perhaps of more interest, Hyn Patty, check out "Edit Details" under "Manage Image" menu.
I've edited the fields that were blank associated with the teal bowl (it's in my one album), check it out?
I'm not clearly recalling if I'd posted anything other than the Caption (small bowl), seems to me I did.
Any road, looks like there's two ways to associate text with each image.

Added: I've logged out and logged back in under the non-moderator account I'd created for testing - all the text I'd added is visible!

Added II: I've added an image to a new album under the non-moderator account; the Add Note and Edit Details menus are visible and functional.
See user "New Bee" album!

Edited by Hulk
test successful; re-test under test account

16 hours ago, Hulk said:

Being curious, was looking at my album...

At the right, under the "Image Tools" menu, select "Add note" to launch the editor, which allows you to post notes, which pop up when you hover over it. I've posted a note on each of my three images - hover your pointer over the image to see the note.

Perhaps of more interest, Hyn Patty, check out "Edit Details" under "Manage Image" menu.
I've edited the fields that were blank associated with the teal bowl (it's in my one album), check it out?
I'm not clearly recalling if I'd posted anything other than the Caption (small bowl), seems to me I did.
Any road, looks like there's two ways to associate text with each image.

Added: I've logged out and logged back in under the non-moderator account I'd created for testing - all the text I'd added is visible!

Added II: I've added an image to a new album under the non-moderator account; the Add Note and Edit Details menus are visible and functional.
See user "New Bee" album!

Yes, I've used all of this before and notes are not what I wanted.  Yesterday in the 'Manage Image' drop down menu 'Edit Details' was not there!  I went back and tried it several times yesterday and it wasn't showing up or the link wouldn't work and load the next page to do so.  BUT it does seem to be working today.  I just logged in and tried it and it works fine now.  I don't know what the issue was but it was definitely driving me nuts because I have used that feature many times and it simply wasn't working this time.

Anyway, I don't know if someone fixed it, or if it was merely bad luck that that data was getting interrupted every time I tried it.  Thanks for looking into it either way!