Brent cxc batt system help

What type of bat system? Is it too small for the total diameter of the wheel head, or for the bat pin spacing? Assuming Brent makes them the same for the European market as they do for the US market, the CXC would have a 14in/355.6cm wheel head, with holes for bat pins drilled at 10in/25.4cm on center.

Hey thanks for your help. I have just bought a Harley & noble over the wheel Russian doll batt system (with no batt bins)   It’s size 350mm and that’s the largest size it comes in, however the lip of the batt just doesn’t quite fit on my wheel head unfortunately. But it looks like the 350mm size is the only size I can find in the tile system! The wheel is from America however I can’t see this being different to any of the European Brent wheels. 

@Frenchpotter I think this is just a US-Europe difference thing. Sounds like the 6mm difference between the 350mm bat and the 14" head is just too much for it to fit. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do to modify the head. Can you exchange the bat system for the version that uses pins? Even if the pins don't line up perfectly, you could drill the bat to make them fit.  Another option may be to put a thick 350mm bat onto your wheel head using pins, and then put the bat system onto that.