best control switch for a small test kiln 8x8x8

I've inherited two small cress enameling kilns they get up to about 1100 degrees and I've pulled the elements and replaced them but need a good 110 volt switch to manually turn them up for cone 5 test tiles. I don't want to go with solid state relays and a little computer controller just something simple I can take care of while I'm working ... Tried the Potter and brumsfield switches at their lowest setting they still ramp up too fast ...                               any suggestions? Thanks Ben

Like Bill said, that kiln is is not going to get to cone 5. To fire to cone 5 you really want a kiln that can get to at least cone 8, ideally cone 10. That way the elements can wear a bit before they need replacing. 

The switch Bill posted should work, assuming the amperage rating is good for your kiln. Infinite switches are usually only rated for 15 amps, so make sure your kiln is under that. Based on its size and max temp rating it probably is. You can find the amperage rating on the serial plate.