Cress E-23 E-1 error - elements not all firing- could this be relay?

I have a E-23 electric Cress kiln that stopped firing at a certain temp (1500) I did the paper test on my elements and discovered that the top two, middle two and bottom two are not heating up (all others in between heated up) I was able to do a bisque firing without fail but it stopped firing approx 1500 degrees with the E-1 error.   Here is the link to the diagram if it helps- https://3fs7rd1xi6sy2zofjv3g0a0q-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/E23ES23ET23ETS23-208-240-VAC.pdf   Thanks so much - I have several orders I am trying to complete and could really use some expert advice here

Teri

Bottom relay, or ……. Two or more elements are open. Unlikely that two elements are bad so relay that goes to the bottom element is bad. Good time to measure each element though and write it down since this is a combination series parallel wiring arrangement. If their resistance has increased by 10% or more, time for replacement as well.