stepped inside of a bowl

Any comments on those books:

• Slipcasting (Ceramics Handbooks) - Sasha Wardell

and

• The Essential Guide to Mold Making & Slip Casting (A Lark Ceramics Book) - Andrew Martin

Or will those overlap?

Hi Mart, I have only the Sasha Wardell book, so I can't say if they would overlap, sorry. Maybe anybody else will answer your question. The Wardell book is really great! Greetings from Evelyne

and

• The Essential Guide to Mold Making & Slip Casting (A Lark Ceramics Book) - Andrew Martin

Or will those overlap?

Hi Mart, I have only the Sasha Wardell book, so I can't say if they would overlap, sorry. Maybe anybody else will answer your question. The Wardell book is really great! Greetings from Evelyne

Too late, I ordered both and few other books I think I need. Damn, S&H + 20% VAT makes books absurdly expensive. 58 EUR worth of books cost me 104 EUR! And this is NOT with 5 day shipping. This is 3 weeks.

and

Or will those overlap?

Too late, I ordered both and few other books I think I need. Damn, S&H + 20% VAT makes books absurdly expensive. 58 EUR worth of books cost me 104 EUR! And this is NOT with 5 day shipping. This is 3 weeks.

Mart, I have a lot of similar ceramics books and I can learn from every one of them still a lot. I don't think that ordering both books will disappoint you when you will get them. You will be happy to have them both, you'll see, despite the high cost. Happy reading!

Evelyne

Archived