Mason Stains in Europe

Olena

Hi all!

I would like to purchase some Mason stains, but the only shop that offers it in Europe (that I found) ships from the UK and has very expensive delivery plus taxes. Any tips on where to purchase it in Europe? In general, any advice on good pottery online shops in Europe would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Olena

Bein' curious, did some looking

CCT
   Indice - CCT (cctgroup.es)

Ferro has a presence in Spain, search "Ferro Spain S.A."

Mason has a distributor in India

Olucha
   Colores olucha

You might start with ANFFECC, "... an association of companies that joins the majority of the Spanish ceramic frits, glazes and ceramic pigments producers."
   Asociación Nacional de Fabricantes de Fritas, Esmaltes y Colores Cerámicos (anffecc.com)

On 10/18/2021 at 6:47 PM, Callie Beller Diesel said:

I’m no help with specifics, but you could backwards engineer your search terms. Try finding suppliers for ceramic materials brands like Colorrobia.

Hi!

I saw this brand here in Spain. Is it a good quality material though?

On 10/18/2021 at 11:47 PM, Hulk said:

Bein' curious, did some looking

CCT
   Indice - CCT (cctgroup.es)

Ferro has a presence in Spain, search "Ferro Spain S.A."

Mason has a distributor in India

Olucha
   Colores olucha

You might start with ANFFECC, "... an association of companies that joins the majority of the Spanish ceramic frits, glazes and ceramic pigments producers."
   Asociación Nacional de Fabricantes de Fritas, Esmaltes y Colores Cerámicos (anffecc.com)

Thank you! I will look into those. Although mason stain sounds good bcs of its quality and colour range

12 hours ago, Olena said:

it a good quality material though?

I have no personal experience with the brand, but I do see the name pop up frequently here and on some FB groups. I haven’t heard anyone complain about the brand itself, but I’m in western Canada, and the good gossip probably doesn’t make it this far :).

Archived