Anyone recognize this wheel brand/model?

Hi! I'm trying to buy a used wheel. I saw this one online. I inquired about the model/brand and a splash pan they said they didn't know. Is that already shady? There must be a mark somewhere.  Does anyone recognize it so I can do some online research on its quality? And I am wondering if it will be hard to find a splash pan that will fit this. Thanks!

Blue wheel.png

Are you in the UK as location will matter on brands-what are they asking for it?

This wheel looks to have be used for making the same size items as that rod sticking up is a adjustable  lever for making the same size items . I forgot the name for it.The side rod(horizontal)  is missing

1 hour ago, feistyfieryceramics said:

Hi! I'm trying to buy a used wheel. I saw this one online. I inquired about the model/brand and a splash pan they said they didn't know. Is that already shady? There must be a mark somewhere.  Does anyone recognize it so I can do some online research on its quality? And I am wondering if it will be hard to find a splash pan that will fit this. Thanks!

Blue wheel.png

I am in Sweden near Stockholm. They want about $450 for it, but since the ad has been posted for a long time now and it doesn't come with a splash pan, I was going to try offering less!

My guess and its just a wild guess is maybe its made in the UK some time back. Its missing a splash pan and from the photo you cannot tell if its rubber cone drive (less responsive drive system) or something else.Its could be a homemade model but it look to nice for that unless they owned a sheet metal shop. I would go look under it and try it out. If you do not ever have a brand then parts or repairs will be near impossible . Consider that as its no good to own one of a kind electric wheel.

I do not know the curency conversion rate but thats sound pretty high for an unknown wheel brand.

Archived