Whitest Stoneware Slip & Custom Slip Manufacture?

Greetings!  New member here.  I'm looking for suggestions for what is the brightest, WHITEST stoneware slip anyone out there knows about?  I see creamy or greyish white abounds, as well as tinted, but I am on the lookout to upgrade to as bright a white a stoneware slip as is possible to find.   Good, very fine detail in the casting is a must.   I already use porcelain slips but I'd really like a good stoneware option.

Also, does anyone know of a custom slip manufacturer who is willing to mill slips to an artist's specifications for particular applications?  I used to have someone who made me the most amazing, buttery, super fine white earthenware slip that handled like porcelain in the greenware stage and had exceptional mold detail.  But that was years ago.

Laguna Clay will make whatever formula you give them-you can get it wet or dry-I used to order tons of dry slip from them in the 90s.Our slip was porcelain-as its the whitest-stoneawares typically have materials  in them that are less white. Ours was a cone 10 slip.They make a few kinds themselves or you can have them make your formula as we did.Now they will make any amout keeping in find less costs more than larger quantities for custom blends

Laguna is closed as well as thier online store Axner with covid restrictions. My guess is maybe Florida will open sooner than Ca as that Gov will green light them sooner. But maybe the owner who lives in Ca. Will keep it closed until Ca reopens-no telling really

Porcelain is the way to go for white as Neil said.

I added some info to my above post as well

Archived