how to make my wheel portable

jan1919

I'd like to move my wheel between my studio and the driveway on a regular basis.  I've looked at  power tool mobile bases but they are all rectangular and I would think the width of the base would get in the way of my feet.  I'm worried that just using locking casters would make the wheel slide when I'm working.  Have any of you figured out a way to easily move the wheel while still keeping it stable when working (that hopefully doesn't require a lot of wood working skills and equipment which I don't have...)  Thanks so much!

2 hours ago, jan1919 said:

I'd like to move my wheel between my studio and the driveway on a regular basis.  I've looked at  power tool mobile bases but they are all rectangular and I would think the width of the base would get in the way of my feet.  I'm worried that just using locking casters would make the wheel slide when I'm working.  Have any of you figured out a way to easily move the wheel while still keeping it stable when working (that hopefully doesn't require a lot of wood working skills and equipment which I don't have...)  Thanks so much!

You may want to look on Amazon for some economical retractable castors if moving it in and out is a regular thing. 

54CFD26F-F245-4278-A4AF-57B099024508.jpeg

Archived