Searching for soft cheap bamboo brushes that hold tip

I've been making low-fire hand-built and painted ceramic art for over 20 years and have always used some very inexpensive (less than a dollar each) bamboo brushes with very soft bristles and that hold a tip well.   I can no longer find them, though.  I use them to paint my underglazes onto bisqueware.  Does anyone know where I can find them?  I have searched for over a year from time to time and have bought brushes that have a good tip but are too stiff.  The ones I used to buy are very simple bamboo handles with little paper labels wrapped around the back ends that I used to buy in bulk on Ebay from China.   The bristles are quite soft, hold a lot of paint, and are pretty good at holding a good tip.   Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.  Mine have almost no bristles left!  Thanks so much.  Dottie

Thanks so much, you two; I'll give them a try.    Liam, I see you're Washington, my home state, too, Ellensburg.  Is there possibly a place in Seattle (or another big city) where I might be able to see and feel them instead of yet again buying something online that isn't exactly what I want?

Thanks again,

Dottie

5 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Thanks so much, you two; I'll give them a try.    Liam, I see you're Washington, my home state, too, Ellensburg.  Is there possibly a place in Seattle (or another big city) where I might be able to see and feel them instead of yet again buying something online that isn't exactly what I want?

Thanks again,

Dottie

Yes!  There are daisos in all major malls, so if you make your way to alderwood or downtown Seattle there are daisos there.  I recently bought the brushes at the Bellevue location which is at crossroads mall. They're 1.50 for a pack of two brushes.

Archived