Thoughts on this Nilfisk Attix Vacuum

Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have a fairly large studio that I am very bad at keeping clean. I recently received a sum of grant money for my business and was looking into quicker and more efficient ways of cleaning my studio. I am just curious if anyone has bought this product or a similar vacuum unit marketed towards potters and what they think.

Thanks!

https://www.baileypottery.com/Bailey-Pottery/Product-Details/ProductID/10244

Oh, I forgot to add, what I do now is mostly throw water on my shellacked wooden floor (my studio is an OLD second grade classroom) and then squeegee the water around to pick up dust and then sponge that up and into a bucket. But there are always streaks and I never feel like I’m being effective. I would probably use this in a similar way and wet the floor and then use the included wet/dry squeegee attachment and suck it up.

I use a Hoover Floormate, which is probably the household version of the industrial machine you linked to above. I don't use the Floormate's dry vacuum feature. I sweep up anything on the floor with a broom/dustpan, then use the Floormate's wet scrub feature. I also use a stiff bristle brsh to scrub loose the really crusty bits. I can walk in my studio with bare feet afterwards, and I only use it once or twice a year. It only cost about $150. 

Here are some before and after photos from instagram:

Archived