Is Fedex Still The Best Option To Ship Internationally?

It has been a while since I don't post here, I'm back and hope to be more active, I promise  :)

I've been talking to a prospective client from the UK, I need to give her a quote for shipping the piece I haven't create yet, it is a kitchen backplash, each tile will be in different size ranging from 3 inches to 10 inches on the longest side, my style doesn't involve geometrically square tiles but curved cuts and in this case very little relief decor, at least that will make wrapping each tile a little bit easier. 

The backsplash is going to be about 30 sqf and might take me about 100 lbs of clay, I had never shipped something that heavy overseas, please help me  :unsure:

DHL ships internationally. Fedex slow is not as expensive as 2-3 day delivery. If you pack well in double sturdy boxes, parcel post is inexpensive. I shipped a large box from Italy for 55 € and it arrived in 2 weeks to US. You might check Freight companies because  it sounds like a lot of weight. Shipping a pallet by fedex freight may be an option.

Marcia

Archived