LAST DAY TO VOTE IN THE ELECTIONS!

Guest JBaymore

Guest JBaymore

After today (2/24/13)...... you only have FIVE DAYS left to vote in the Potters Council annual Board of Directors elections.

If you have not done so yet....... PLEASE read the profiles located in this forum section and in the Potters Pages newsletter and make a decision and then VOTE.

If you have already voted......... THANK YOU very much for participating in the governance of YOUR organization.

best,

.............john

Guest JBaymore

John

When will we know the outcomes of the election?

Mark

The voting (including paper ballots) is being sorted out now. Those results are usually announced around the time of the annual membership meeting and the corresponding spring issue of the Potters Pages. I don't have a firm date in hand for that announcement yet... but when I do.... I'll let you know. I'm sure that in addition to other methods... we'll post the infor here in the CAD Potters Council forum section.

I end my two years as President of the Potters Council organization in April at the NCECA Board meeting, and then move to the position of Past President for one year. As President Elect, Steven Branfman will be taking over as the President then. The organization leadership will be in VERY good hands.

best,

.....................john

John

When will we know the outcomes of the election?

Mark

The voting (including paper ballots) is being sorted out now. Those results are usually announced around the time of the annual membership meeting and the corresponding spring issue of the Potters Pages. I don't have a firm date in hand for that announcement yet... but when I do.... I'll let you know. I'm sure that in addition to other methods... we'll post the infor here in the CAD Potters Council forum section.

I end my two years as President of the Potters Council organization in April at the NCECA Board meeting, and then move to the position of Past President for one year. As President Elect, Steven Branfman will be taking over as the President then. The organization leadership will be in VERY good hands.

best,

.....................john

Leaving great hands to go on to good hands. My best to the new president, and to old, he did a great job in my opinion.

Archived