Wiring Harness for Paragon Kiln

Wyatt

Hi,

I have a Paragon TNF-823 Kiln with a Sentry 2.0 Controller. The kiln mechanic is instructing me to purchase a 'wiring harness' for the controller which he will then install. He describes what I need as "all of the wiring inside the controller". When I call distributors they do not seem clear that this is what they can sell me. Can anyone direct me in the right direction of where I can purchase this? Thanks!

On 6/12/2019 at 3:27 PM, Wyatt said:

Hi,

I have a Paragon TNF-823 Kiln with a Sentry 2.0 Controller. The kiln mechanic is instructing me to purchase a 'wiring harness' for the controller which he will then install. He describes what I need as "all of the wiring inside the controller". When I call distributors they do not seem clear that this is what they can sell me. Can anyone direct me in the right direction of where I can purchase this? Thanks!

There is a nine conductor 22 gauge low voltage harness from the controller. Pretty rare for it to fail but I guess one of the circuit board mating plugs could have. The rest of the wiring can be repaired or replaced with normal high temp stuff. I am curious to see a picture of what failed. Paragon is very accessible, see below.

Archived