Where do you keep you dust filter mask?

Dear All,

I have just unpacked my brand new dust mask from Tuckers. It is the one with the two purple cartridges that you screw onto the sides.

In my old studio, this mask was always kept in a plastic bag.

I am wondering if this is necessary.

I would guess the rationale for the bag was to prevent overworking the cartridges when not in use to make a glaze. It also, however, could simply have been that that is where we all knew where it was??

Do you keep your dust mask in a special place and if so why?

Thanks so much,

Nelly

Nellie;

I keep mine in a zip lock bag inside the original box it came in. Of course I still have the original box my Coleman stove came in. My Coleman cooler box got burned on a campfire while I was away on a hike. My "friends" took the cooler out first at least.I know where the dust filter is because it's always in the same box.

TJR.

Nellie;

I keep mine in a zip lock bag inside the original box it came in. Of course I still have the original box my Coleman stove came in. My Coleman cooler box got burned on a campfire while I was away on a hike. My "friends" took the cooler out first at least.I know where the dust filter is because it's always in the same box.

TJR.

Dear All,

Thank you for your replies. I will get out a new big plastic ziplock bag and store it in there. I just wanted to make sure that if I was to hang it on a hook in the studio I wasn't over using the cartridges. You all answered my questions.

Thanks so much to all who got back to me.

Nelly

Archived