Brent CXC

Tlm1016

Hi Tlm!

Brent CXC is a caddy. Seven hundred is about half current new price, not bad, depending on the condition and age.

My used wheel was about half current new price, however, over three years of transferrable warrantee period applied ( I called the manufacturer ), the wheel was in brand new condition, and the seller tossed in fifty pounds of clay and a bag of tools.

imho, the cxc is in the best available category o'wheel, along with two or three others...

9 hours ago, Hulk said:

Hi Tlm!

Brent CXC is a caddy. Seven hundred is about half current new price, not bad, depending on the condition and age.

My used wheel was about half current new price, however, over three years of transferrable warrantee period applied ( I called the manufacturer ), the wheel was in brand new condition, and the seller tossed in fifty pounds of clay and a bag of tools.

imho, the cxc is in the best available category o'wheel, along with two or three others...

Thanks! Nice. What are the two or three others?

Are they hobby potters with little use or  a Professional who used it for decades hard as a living like me?

Also what controller does it have as some Brent wheels had problem controllers-See Brent sticky at top of this Equipment page and look at the controllers at Brent website to see the controllers .

What ...two or three others? Oh, Thomas Stuart (Skutt) - pick'm above th' Prodigy, and Brent B,C,EX 

Likely I won't ever need more power - likely most potters wouldn't either; I have 1/2 hp Skutt, which is a beast inna power dept. It's smooth, quiet enough, ergonomic (for me), and the company is both responsive and has earned a good rep. 

I haven't driven the Shimpo, nor Bailey; they are well liked by many... imo, you can' go wrong with a Brent that's in good shape.

Archived