Backpack recommendations?

hantremmer

I'm looking for a backpack to use going to and from the studio.  Needs to be spacious and one that I can wash easily, preferably one I can chuck into a washing machine.    Padded so I can put in pots (in bubblewrap).    A rectangular shape would best, since I'd be able to fit the most into it.  But waterproof and machine washable are the preferences.

Any suggestions?

Probably not for the washing machine, but I use a Smart Cart on wheels and love it. It collapses almost flat. I think I got it from Staples, but they are online as well.  I hand clean it.  Inside is about 18" x 14 x 14. Water resistant. 

20170829_162012-.jpg

20170829_161934-.jpg

Thanks Neil. I hadn't thought to look at duffel bags, or bags with backstraps.  I'll see what I can find.

The washing machine thing is because I have a nice backpack that's now covered in porcelain dust inside and out.   It's grey and I suspect the stoneware didn't show up on it quite so badly.

2 hours ago, hantremmer said:

Thanks Neil. I hadn't thought to look at duffel bags, or bags with backstraps.  I'll see what I can find.

The washing machine thing is because I have a nice backpack that's now covered in porcelain dust inside and out.   It's grey and I suspect the stoneware didn't show up on it quite so badly.

Spray it off and hang it to dry.

Archived