Hi all,

Anyone know of a used spray booth I can buy? Also, what do suggest for the best spray gun nozzle? Mine is always clogging!

Thanks!

-- Susanne

susanne.scher@gmail.com

For sprayers, I like the critter or ez sprayer. Both run on about 25 lbs pressure. There was a post in French a few days ago regarding a sink tray. There also was a good set up for a spray booth. I will look for that link. The photos were self -explanatory.

Marcia

Thanks Marcia! I was trying to not have to make my equipment as well as my collection! Running out of time between making, sales and social...guess that's all part of it thought. Thanks for looking that up for me.

you might try potterbarter but a used spray booth is an unlikely find.  anyone who needs one will probably keep it forever.

there was a recent discussion here showing simple solutions.  simple ones.

still laughing about the potterbarter ad that came up in my email today.  the first time i have seen a spray booth for sale after looking at the site for years. :D

ZAN Ceramics likes this

The simplest one to make is using a 20" box fan and a 20" furnace filter. You could fancy it up by putting cardboard sides around the setup and a lazy susan on the bottom..

ZAN Ceramics likes this